女人我最大 @NATURE Night Jelly


I'm a big fan of sleeping masks!  I can't seem to do enough for my skin during my daily skincare regime (or maybe due to the lack of it!) so using a sleeping mask gives me the reassurance that my skin gets cared for throughout the night, when the skin's cell renewal process takes place.  Currently, I'm using Taiwan's popular facial night jellies - Rose, Green Tea and Lavender. With daily usage, I will switch among the three types depending on my skin's condition for the day.  Personally, I enjoy using these masks because I can see the results they have on me.  Here are some information on these lovelies. 

Directions:  As the final step in your skincare regime,  massage a thin layer of mask onto face.  Leave on overnight.  Use as often as your skin requires. 















@NATURE Rose Flower Facial Night Jelly EX - 70g
玫瑰超水嫩晚安凍膜
This is a wonderful sleeping mask with a lovely but not too over-powering rose fragrance that lulls you to sleep.   Infused with the main ingredients of rose petal extracts, vitamin A, hydrolyzed silk protein, cucumber and aloe extracts, it provides loads of moisture to your skin.  You will wake up with radiant and softer skin the next morning.  

Suitable for all skin types, best recommended for dehydrated and lifeless skin.  

Review:  I like this mask a lot.  Its gel-like texture is easily applied onto skin and just a thin layer is sufficient.  Most importantly, I have combination skin with dry cheeks so this mask helps to hydrate and firms up my skin.  I can see the difference when I wake up the next morning - skin looks more radiant and feels smoother.  Regular usage helps in firming too.  Great mask! 



 














@NATURE Lavender Detox White Facial Night Jelly EX -70g
薰衣草美白晚安凍膜
This is an awesome sleeping mask with vitamin C and Bio-White brightening plant essence to brighten up dull skin and lightens dark spots and blemish spots, and Bear carpophyll extract to improve uneven skin tone.  It also has vitamin E for anti-aging and cucumber, aloe and Silk fibroin extracts for moisturizing.  Its main ingredient - Lavender essential oil - helps in detoxification and calming of skin cells.

Suitable for all skin types, best recommended for dull skin with dark spots, blemish spots, yellow and uneven skin tone.  

Review:  This mask is superb.  It gives me the bright clear skin that I want.  This whitening product is meant to brighten up the skin, giving it clarity with a translucent look.  I have many blemish spots on my cheekbone area that is often prone to monthly breakouts.  With regular use, it lightens them up.  I need this mask no matter what because my skin keeps asking for it. 

 












@NATURE Tea Tree Pure Pore Facial Night Jelly -70g
茶樹毛孔超淨化調理晚安凍膜
This is a deep cleansing mask with Tea Tree essential oil which is an anti-bacterial agent.  It also has ingredients to help reduce oil secretion, minimize pores and prevent acne/pimple breakout.  Menthol is also present for a cooling effect.  

Best recommended for oily and problematic skin.

Review:  I use this to combat my oily t-zone, blemished skin and large pores on my nose.  Regular usage produces the most effective results:  face becomes matte and not as oily upon waking up in the mornings, pores become smaller and pimples heal faster.


Final Note:  As with most skincare products, less is more.  Our skin can only absorb that much of goodness regardless of the amount you apply.  The rest will become 'excess' on your face.  Hence, it is no use if you lather on a thick layer.  You will only find your face become too sticky instead!  I use the mask every alternate day so each tub can last me for 3 months.
 
In stocks available with manufacturing dates in 2010. 

@NATURE Rose Flower Facial Night Jelly EX - 70g
Price: S$16.00

@NATURE Lavender Detox White Facial Night Jelly EX -70g
 Price:  S$17.00
  
@NATURE Tea Tree Pure Pore Facial Night Jelly -70g
Price:  S$17.00 

1 comment: