女人我最大 Beautyeasy @NATURE



@NATURE Rose Oxygenating Deep Penetrating Hydra Essence
玫瑰超水嫩美肌導潤液 100ml





















This rose essence provides hydration that penetrates deep into the skin's inner layers and recuperates the cells from within, retaining moisture.  Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry and lackluster skin.  

Review:  I apply this essence before slathering on the Rose Flower Facial Night Jelly.  They compliment each other and I find the results so much better.  My skin feels so supple and moisturized the next morning.  This is it if you want soft and smooth skin.  Great product!


@NATURE Lavender Detox-White Deep Penetrating Essence
薰衣草淨白激光導潤液 100ml





















This whitening-boosting essence targets dull and freckled skin with highly effective whitening ingredients like vitamin C, bio-white plant extracts, bear berry, etc.  

Review:  This essence aims at brightening the face and preventing dullness.  Ladies don't look attractive with dull lifeless skin.  If you're the fair type, you don't want to look sickly and pale.  I am the fair type and my skin gets dull easily so this is one of my skincare necessities.  I apply this before using my Lavender Detox White Facial Night Jelly and both products boost up the overall results. 

Directions: Apply after toner, serum and moisturizer.  Pour adequate amount of essence onto hand and pat onto face and neck until absorbed.  According to Nu Ren Wo Zhui Da, the most effective way of applying essence is to pat it onto your face for at least 30 times - pat cheeks 30 times and pat forehead and chin 17 times.  This greatly helps in absorption of not only the essence but other skincare products too.  The bottle is huge and you can use it for a long time. 

Price:  S$18.00 





Lavender Detox-White Eye Creme C
薰衣草淨白眼圈美白霜 15ml









 











This eye cream is formulated to get rid of dark eye circles and brighten up the eyes.  

Directions:  Use twice daily.  Squeeze a bean-size onto ring finger and massage around eyes in circles from out to in.  Pat lightly for absorption.  

Review:  I am prone to dark circles and eye bags.  Have been using this eye cream for two weeks and find that it really fades my dark circles.  It targets at my need for brightening and anti-dullness and the results show.  Also, don't worry about the cream as it gets absorbed quickly into the skin and so far, I don't have the problem of millia seeds growing around my eye areas.  I have tried many eye creams and this is one of the the best due to its effectiveness and affordability.  I adore this product.  Two thumbs up!!

Price:  S$12.00




No comments:

Post a Comment