Product Review - Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion

I recently got hold of this super moisturizing lotion after much TV advertising and numerous raves on the internet, coupled with the fact that I have combination skin with dry cheeks. 

When I first checked the product out at Watsons, I actually had doubts about its moisturizing credibility - the lotion is transparent in color and looks watery, much like normal toners.  I was skeptical enough to even think why on earth would this product be a huge sell-out as in '1 sold every 4 seconds in Japan'??  Should I just get the hydrating milk instead since milk is thick and creamy hence should be a better moisturizer??  I ended up buying both the lotion and milk - haha, my curiosity got the better of me. 




It indeed lives up to its advertising claim of 'One Drop Locks up an Ocean'. Containing Super Hyaluronic Acid, it hydrates well and makes my skin smooth and soft.  Using about 5 drops of the lotion, I smooth it over well-cleansed face and neck.  Then pat gently for better absorption.  Apply the hydrating milk afterward.  I was won over by Hada Labo that I went to buy its whitening milk as well!  Hydrating milk in the day and whitening milk at night - Perfect!


                                                                            Lotion



                                                                              Milk


Lotion and milk each costs S$22.90 at Watsons.  Get a free sample by being a fan of Hada Labo on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment